MACPoll Final Conference
The link below allows you the download of the posters of the MACPoll Final Conference!
The workshop was held at VSL (Dutch Metrology Institute, Delft, The Netherlands) last 13-14 of May 2014.
- Best Poster Award - Performances of a cluster of low-costs sensors for the measurement in ambient air; Laurent Spinelle, M.Gerboles, M. G. Villani and M. Aleixandre
- Traceable Dynamic Generation of Reactive Air Pollutants at Limit Values; Bernhard Niederhauser, C. Pascale, H.-P. Haerri, A. Ackermann
- Development of a quad quantum cascade laser spectrometer for simultaneous detection of NO, NO2, SO2 and CO at nmol/mol levels, data processing and associated uncertainties; Claire Kaiser, C. Sutour, T. Macé, J.Guillory, JP. Wallerand
- Simultaneous detection of zero gas impurities: quantification of CO2and H2O by TDLAS; Andrea Pogány, O. Werhahn, V. Ebert
- Traceable line strength measurements using CRDS; Masha Kiseleva, J.Mandon, S.Persijn, J.Petersen, L.Nielsen, and F.Harren
- Japan, the First Country in the World to Standardize Zero Gases for Calibration--JCSS (Japan Calibration Service System); Maki Egami, P. Murphy, Jun Inamura
- Development a reference material for emission testing based on lacquer mixtures; Michael Nohr, M. Richter and W. Horn
- A comparison to assess the preparative and analytical capabilities of laboratories for the measurement of semi-volatile organic compounds in indoor air; Marivon Corbel, N. Allen, M. Nohr, M. Richter, D. Heikens, J. Li
- Small commercial low-cost resistive sensors for it use for indicative measurement of toxic gases in ambient; Manuel Aleixandre, M. Gerboles, L. Spinelle
- Ultra-sensitive nitrogen dioxide sensor based on graphene; S. Novikov, N. Lebedeva and A. Satrapinski
- Epitaxial and CVD graphene sensors for ozone and NO2 sensing; Alexandre Satrapinski, S. Novikov, N. Lebedeva, Joni Hämäläinen, J. Walden, and I. Iisakka